Kronos DeveloperLocation: Remote
Posted On: 05/13/2020
Requirement Code: 40573
Kronos Developer -
- Kronos application development and module configuration activities.
- Assist with report building and special data requests.
- Experience with configuration of accruals, attendance and attestation.
- Experience creating and updating complex interfaces using WIM.
- Installation and maintenance of time clocks (4500s & in-touch) for remote locations.
- Perform system security administration.
- Fulfill audit requests.
- Implement system changes as required by users and system updates.
- Interact with multiple departments, locations and business process owners to evaluate and determine most efficient use of Kronos system and modules to support business and division objectives.
- Coordinate tasks related to implementation of Kronos system and modules.
- Perform and document project tasks and planning.
- Recognize system problems and troubleshoot as appropriate.
- Interface with Kronos Team members/Department Managers/Timekeepers and Corporate Payroll staff to determine workflow and identify requirements.
- Experience in creating solutions for interfacing requirements with Kronos environments.
- Requirements include designing and creating complex and advanced integration applications using WIM and WFC.
- Experience with large-scale software implementations.
- Experience with Kronos version 7 as well as 8 preferred.
Primary Skills: API, Kronos 7, Kronos 8