Project CoordinatorLocation: Durham, NC
Posted On: 10/11/2019
Requirement Code: 35588
- Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Location: Durham, NC 27709
- Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Required Skills/Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Project Management experience or Customer Service background, preferably involving scheduling responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel skills.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Obtaining and reviewing project closing documents
- This individual must work effectively with both account teams and customers, and the technical team on assigned projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Working with Revenue/Backlog team to ensure proper forecasting for revenue recognition and project closure.
- Working closely with the Financial Escalation team to provide information as needed to resolve any customer invoicing issues or concerns.