Test Analyst III - Selenium with C#Location: Irving, TX
Posted On: 08/01/2019
Requirement Code: 34018
Our established and rapidly growing client, located in Irving TX, is seeking a Test Analyst Level III (must have some lead experience) with Selenium and C# to join their team. This is a direct hire position.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
The Test Analyst III is responsible for creating and executing manual and automated tests using various tools and techniques. The person in this role participates in the evaluation and testing of software programs to verify that programs function according to specifications and standards. May also lead small project based teams
- Create and execute test plans, test cases, and test and tax return data that adequately test the functionality, compatibility, operability and interoperability of software applications using proper test procedures, methodologies and quality standards.
- Identifies, analyzes, fixes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Executes and enhances automated test regression profiles (libraries, batteries) as required.
- Responds to inquiries and problems from end-users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
Requirements for Test Analyst III:
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field required
- Lead experience
- 7 - 9 years of QA/software testing experience required
- 3 - 4 years' experience with test automation tools and techniques required; Microsoft and related tools strongly preferred(Coded UI, C#, Selenium with C#)
- Familiarity with TDD concepts
- Understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- Significant experience with Agile development process a must, Scrum highly preferred with 2-week sprints
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and tooling is strongly preferred (Visual Studio Test Professional, TFS, MTM, and related technologies)
- Basic understanding of SQL, ISAPI, COM, Windows Servers is a plus
- Good understanding of application development and has the ability to implement testing programs and review code and systems solutions.
- Experience with iOS and Android phones and tablets preferred
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827