Web DeveloperLocation: Austin, TX
Posted On: 07/24/2019
Requirement Code: 33837
Web Developer in Austin, TX
Long term contract role for 12+ monthsGeneral Responsibilities:
- Develop components of front-end applications and tools.
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of the applications. Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid sized projects.
- Design, spec, schedule, and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration). Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Consistently follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
- Provide written design documents, test plans, and test results.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
The tech stack/skills needed would be: HTML, CSS, Sketch, React familiarity.
Contact: Pamela Pace: 214-705-1859