SAP ABAP HR Developer - Direct HireLocation: Dallas, TX
Posted On: 07/16/2019
Requirement Code: 33718
Our client in Dallas TX is seeking an SAP HR ABAP Developer for a permanent position. Our client has been in business for over 70 years and is known for having a great working environment.
Candidates local to Dallas are highly preferred.
Interview process: 1st phone, 2nd in person (client does not do video interviews)
U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
You will work on new projects as well as support existing applications and communicate status to stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight (8) or more years SAP working knowledge, production support, and development in (ABAP and HR ABAP) experience with SAP modules including FICO, HCM- Payroll, Benefits and PA, Employee Central, PS, and BW desired.
- Knowledge and experience in Payroll Schema, Rule changes development
- Expertise in debugging payroll schema and understand Payroll features
- Experience in advanced SAP technologies like Employee Central, Fiori, Personas, CPI, HANA and Coupa/Ariba a plus.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, Functional BA and other business stakeholders to elicit and define assigned requirements
- Elicit detailed requirements in form of user stories with acceptance criteria
Systems Analysis / Production Support
- Plan, design and implement information systems. Perform encoding, testing, debugging and installation activities as necessary.
- Provide functional and technical support for assigned applications, including integration, configuration, maintenance, enhancements, report development, quality assurance, system upgrades, and other activities as required
- Log and track defect and development requests including message handling and dispatching, resolution tracking, and problem escalation
- Analyze defects and triage accordingly
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and identify existing or potential issues
- Create and maintain testing deliverables based on user requirements and technical specifications
- Tests software in accordance with established quality standards prior to implementation to ensure proper operation and freedom from critical and high defects
- Analyze test results in order to report any defects, bugs, errors or configuration issues
- Plan and execute SAP HR development and design, user acceptance and regression testing
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827