Senior Business AnalystLocation: Sunnyvale, CA
Posted On: 06/20/2019
Requirement Code: 33157
- Help develop revenue forecast models with product management and sales operations and provide recommendations/insights to drive solutions that achieve desired financial targets.
- Develop and maintain dashboards with both financial and non-financial KPIs providing key stakeholders with trends and key insights for decision making.
- Analyze actual results against plan and forecast and recommend interventions where appropriate.
- Effectively communicate and present revenue results and forecasts to various areas of the organization including senior leadership through the art of data storytelling.
- Assist in developing the team's OPEX/COGS budget, track headcount and help drive effective yearly, quarterly and monthly budgeting processes working with the finance team. Ensure that tracking, analysis and follow-up on all budget-related activities take place. Also includes developing and rolling out processes related to team budget management when necessary.
- Develop presentations, including content creation and orchestration across the team.
- Provides analytical support for multiple, complex cross-functional projects simultaneously, establishes work plans and time lines; coordinates with internal and external resources.