- You will be involved in the software development life cycle phases with a focus on delivering solutions to meet business objectives and engineering standards.
- Hands-on design and development of highly available, scalable, multi-threaded, globally distributed IoT application.
- Accountable for developing Unit test case, Functional test case, and Performance test cases.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing production issues with quick turnaround time.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer programming foundation with knowledge in Data Structures, Concurrency, Algorithms , Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- 5+ years of strong Java development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Java based Microservices.
- Minimum 5+ years of strong hands-on with Java based frameworks like Spring and Play
- 3+ years of strong server side programming experience.
- 2+ years of experience with No SQL technologies like Cassandra, Kafka
- 2+ years of experience is stream processing technologies like Strom or Spark.
- Experience in building user interface using React is highly desirable though not mandatory
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
- Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent with 6+ years of experience in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field of education.